In this evolving era, whole body vibration machines have become extremely popular. The demand for vibrational training has increased in leaps and bounds. This is because vibration training is related with a huge myriad of advantages. From muscle development to the enhancement of bones, the machine delights users with many health oriented benefits. Personally, I admire vibration platforms for its therapeutic benefits. The vibration platform saved my dear grandma from osteoporosis. Though she is 78 years old, she looks and feels like a teenager! Hence, I can clearly state that WBV machines are miracle doers. If you are physically weak, the vibrating exercise machines will lend you a hand of help!
Too Many Products To Choose From!
With time, many companies have manufactured vibration machines. The market is filled with too many products. As you browse through the internet, you will come across many well reputed companies with mind blowing vibration platforms. Thus, in this article I wish to talk about vibration machine reviews. As you read on, you will know how to buy a good whole body vibration machine. So, are you ready to find a perfect vibration machine? If yes, read on!
Two different types of machines
Before you hunt for companies and manufacturers, you should understand that vibration training revolves around two different categories. This en covers over vertical and pivotal machines.
1) Vertical vibration machines move upwards and downwards. Trust me, the training gear works like a jack hammer that moves vertically. The machine comprises of proven advantages and it works better than many other fitness equipments.
2) The pivotal vibration machine looks and works like a see saw. The machine comprises of a plate that vibrates across the center axis. The plate oscillates like a see saw! There is strong evidence to prove that pivotal vibration is much more powerful and effective than vertical WBV machines.
Two crucial Paramters
As a potential exerciser, you should be aware of the differences between these two fitness machines. Since, the benefits you enjoy will depend on the machine you pick. Personally, I admire the pivotal vibration platform. The machine doesn’t produce unwanted vibrations. Moreover, the oscillating platform is linear and easy to use. This makes the whole body vibration machine ideal for my health and vigor. Nevertheless, you should remember that the platforms are controlled by many variables. These parameters can be adjusted at anytime! As you modify these variables, you will experience different types of vibratory effects. Common parameters that can be adjusted would be the “Amplitude (the actual vertical displacement)” and “Frequency (the machine’s speed)”.
Is the Machine Safe and Secure?
Moving on, you should check if the vibration platform is safe and secure. Don’t get onto a machine that does not assure on safety. For instance, machines with pivotal vibrations that cross 30Hz should be avoid if you are a heart patient. If a vibrating exercise machine does not give you a maximum amplitude range, please don’t use it! Also, take a good look through the machine’s specifications. The actual stats would differ from one brand to another. Hence, don’t judge a machine based on your previous experiences.
Real time Examples
Here is a quick review through few optimum frequency ranges and its benefits. If the machine vibrates at 16Hz you will witness the following health benefits:
1) Better flow of blood and lymph nodes.
2) Relaxed muscles with very little fatigue
3) Immediate cure from scars and joint issues
4) Instant recovery from injuries
As the machine’s frequency hits 30 Hz, you will see the following changes:
1) Instantaneous neurological changes
2) Reduced back pain and shoulder aches
3) Rapid hormonal development